Job description / Role
• In a Tier 2 shift-based role with an advanced level of experience in managing and supporting complex networks built on a number of different technologies (Cisco, Palo Alto, F5, Tenable).
• Advanced level experience in Managed Services (Network and Security).
• Expert level knowledge of General Networking (TCP/IP, OSI Model, Subnetting, common IP protocols like DNS, NTP, ICMP, IPv4, IPv6).
• Expert level knowledge of Routing and Switching (VLAN, 802.1Q, Link Aggregation, FHRP, Link troubleshooting, protocols debugging).
• Expert level experience with BGP and OSPF.
• Expert level experience with IPSEC and/or GRE protocols.
• Expert level experience in different network automation tools, protocol analyzers, packet filtering, web proxy, and network operating systems.
• Expert level experience in SDN technologies like Cisco ACI or VMware NSX.
• Expert level experience in managing and supporting switches, routers, wireless controllers, access points, load balancers, firewalls, IDS/IPS, threat management solutions, and vulnerability scanners.
• Expert level experience in Next-Generation Firewall technologies: Implementation, optimization, and troubleshooting application-aware security policies.
• Expert Security Knowledge of PKI-like Certificates handling.
• Expert level experience in Network and Security monitoring, performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
• Expert level experience in Cisco IOS features like STP, L2 Security, VTP, and VSS.
• Expert level experience in Cisco Nexus features like NX-OS modularity and configuration, VDC, vPC/MCLAG, and 40G/100G links particularities.
• Expert level experience with Load-Balancing implementation and troubleshooting (F5).
• Expert level experience with Quality of Service (QoS) models and use cases and modes of implementation focused on the real-time type of traffic.
• Advanced level experience with RSA for two-factor authentication.
• Advanced level experience following ITSM policies and processes.
• Exposure to hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) datacenter services with vendors such as Cisco UCS or VMware.
• Knowledge of Private and/or Public Cloud technologies and infrastructure.
• CCNA/ CCNP/ Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSA, or PCNSE)/ F5 LTM and ASM/ Tenable Nessus/ CISSP / CompTIA Net+ or CompTIA Sec+/ ITIL v3 Foundation or higher
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||14 Jun|
Network Security Engineer
|Ras Al Khaimah||12 May|
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|
IT Administrator (Immediate Start)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|