Senior Officer - Facilities Management
Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital
Umm Al Quwain, UAE
Job description / Role
To supervise & coordinate all MEP related issues/systems in daily bases including all project activities (MEP+ CIVIL) works .
- Directs & supervises all maintenance activities within the hospital.
- Ensures that safe working practices & regulations are followed on site.
- Communicates frequently with HOD to report the status of the health and safety program for all systems & equipment’s in the hospital.
- Works as proactive advisor for the FM department on all matters relating to the maintenance of systems and equipment’s in the hospital, risk mitigation, improvement of quality, energy saving, etc.
- Follows-up and make sure of the health and safety for the systems, including plans, policies, procedures, SOP and evidence and reporting to the HOD.
- Conducting meetings with technicians/ inspectors for increasing safety awareness & quality of work.
- Resolving the technical issues in an effective and timely manner to support proper maintenance operations and FM related projects.
- Coordinate and control the daily procedure between the inspectors and out sourced FM co.
- Responsible for all the technical requirements of the facility department related to MEP/Civil works and managing all updates regarding the as built drawings, O&M manuals, guarantees &warrantees, obsolete assets, projects scope of work, specifications, replacement of assets, equipment performance improvement, etc.
- Reviews proposals and specifications to makes recommendations to HOD regarding the maintenance of systems and equipment in the hospital.
- Supervision of the incident investigation and study of possible causes and reporting to HOD and recommend corrective action.
- Prepare the report for the snags lists and reporting to the HOD.
- Coordination and supervision of the inspectors /technicians on all procedures and coordinate with all end-users /stakeholders.
- Ensure the close out procedure of any project is implemented.
- Performs other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Review all required purchases …quality wise & cost wise and advise the HOD.
- Ensure the KPI implementation &response time.
- Manage and control any emergencies including FM related codes, asset damage control, required tools.
• Bachelor degree in relevant field
• Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience including supervisory experience in the functional area
Skills and Knowledge:
• Planning and Organizing
• Time and Priority Management
• Logical Thinking
• analytical Skills
• Well versed in MS Office tools
• Event management
• Presentation Skills
• Problem solving and decision making
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
About the Company
Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital, Umm Al Quwain is accredited by Joint Commission International with the gold seal to assure patients and their families of best practices in safety and quality care.
The hospital’s state-of-the-art facilities are complimented by a highly skilled Consultants and specialists. And outstanding nursing care, set amongst the most sophisticated equipment available anywhere in the world.
Senior Facilities Manager - Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
FM Operations Director - Service Provider
Project Manager - Facilities Management/O&M - Contractor
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|