Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The role of the senior partnership executive is managing the process between closing the deals and executing it. This role is fundamental as it requires managing the majority of the brands and it is very critical to make sure that the deals are well implemented in the stores/online to maximize sales opportunities. This role would support in increasing sales through proper execution and would help expedite closing new deals in a more efficient way.
- Maintaining existing partnerships and agreement renewals
- Liaising with different internal stakeholders prior to deal closure (accounting, legal, finance, IT, e-commerce and other departments)
- Liaising with RSO on the process, timeline and implementation
- Sharing communications with brands participating in the offers for clear direction
- Running bi-weekly calls with retail managers to make sure the offer is on top of mind
- Checking if our frontliners in stores need refresher coordinating training and scheduling for sales staff
- Following up with accounting on the offers performance and reach out to brands/stores not performing
- Working with staff members from other departments such as marketing, research/design and financing to optimize sales
- Create decks according to client specification
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports (actual vs. budget and quarterly forecast income) analyzing and detailing the sales revenue of each deal, with the objective of providing relevant information for the purpose of decision making on long term and short-term strategies as well as establishing monthly 'Dashboards'.
- Responsible for liaising with Legal and other internal departments within the Chalhoub Group for the proper drafting and execution of the contracts.
- Keep up to date on all development and existing projects.
- Maintain existing client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- Work effectively with others to achieve common goals and objectives, in a manner that builds trust, teamwork and a collective focus on what is best for the broader organization.
What you'll need to succeed
- Preferably an Arabic speaker
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of managing contracts
- Able to be trusted with confidential
- Should possess smart personality, with an excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Able to identify new opportunities, build relationships and work under extreme pressure.
- Able to demonstrate personal resilience and adapting to change
- Welcomes opportunities to work with different and diverse groups of people as opportunities to learn and grow
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in similar position and fully conversant with legal documents
- BA in business administration or equivalent
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.