Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Senior Online Personal Shopper is responsible for identifying key online clients, and delivering an exceptional service. They will do this by anticipating, and facilitating clients needs / requests to high retention rates of online VIP's. Our Senior Online Personal Shopper must also demonstrate extensive knowledge of the fashion industry and the passion, and ability to identify the client's tastes, activities, body type and desired image in order to tailor a look to each client's needs.
- Build the online personal shopping structure and ensure seamless CX and EX journeys
- You'll develop the Client base (a portfolio of 150-300 top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the Client service.
- On a weekly basis pull the reports with new VIP's into the segment and reach out to them to build long lasting relationships.
- Deliver weekly reports with set objectives and clear goals and opportunities for the following week.
- Liasise with ecomm team when processes are not optimum
- You'll create and send personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other Level Shoes news that is relevant to their interests.
- You'll organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.) within your assigned geographic region.
- Schedule online appointments and set sales targets to improve online sales
- Work closely with the marketing/buying team and provide regular feedback on client segments and purchasing power
- Keep up-to-date with market trends / new releases/ competitor activities. Attend events to improve revenue by building stronger database
- Work closely with buyers, multi-brand areas/concessions to develop thorough understanding and knowledge of current oï¬€erings and keys sellers
- Provide regular updates to Clienteling manager on client's preferences, trends, best sellers...
- Act as a trusted consultant by partnering and jointly working with the sales team to upgrade the buying experience and provide the highest customized level of service to various individual shoppers
- Coordinate with marketing on upcoming promotions and events by reviewing VIP list and determining product needs
- Recruit new VIG (very important guests) and turn regular guests to loyal
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs and provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers' expectations
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Deal with all customer complaints and website issues in the back oï¬ƒce
- Provide personalized attention and advanced knowledge of products, services and trends, become a trusted consultant for shoppers who want an enhanced buying experience
- Achieve the sales target by providing personalized attention and advanced knowledge regarding products and trends
- Work closely with CRM team on customer acquisition and retention
- Push own social media brand to inï¬‚uence and attract guests and drive traï¬ƒc to store/ online site
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years Experience with Ecommerce Personal Shopping
- Strong Client book, within Luxury Fashion
- Experience in Luxury Fashion
- Arabic Language is a bonus (Speaking/Reading/Writing)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.