Job description / Role
• Manage the preparation of Projects schedule to ensure that the milestones as per the contract requirements are met
• Manage and review the preparation of daily/weekly/monthly progress reports
• Identify any potential delays and recommended strategies to avoid delays
• Analysis of existing project delays and assessment of potential claims
• Resources productivities assessment
• Preparation of Time Impact Analysis for Extension of Time (EOT)
• Preparation of Tender Programmes
• Bachelor Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
• 10-15 Yrs. Post-graduate experience out of which 10 yrs. in UAE as Planning Engineer or MS Project Management with practical experience in the construction field.
• Experience in 5 Star Hotel Construction is an advantage.
• MS office, Primavera PS 6 training and certification
• Knowledge in FIDIC Conditions of Contract
• Excellent command of English language/Arabic Language is an Advantage
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
The FITOUT LLC
Sr. Planning Engineer
MIDMAC Contracting Company
Planning Control Manager