Job description / Role
Senior Planning Manager required for a major masterplan development in Dubai.
Your responsibilities will include
• Playing a key role in multidisciplinary teams and taking a lead role in creating plans or analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
• Leading and managing a team of professionals delivering planning/schedule management services and is responsible for staff development.
• Leading application of specific planning/scheduling methods, techniques and tools.
• Being able to advise on complex requirements and communicate analysis and corrective measures effectively.
• Understanding of data management.
• Understanding role and future career paths available from that position.
• Managing planning/scheduling delivery of medium/high projects/programmes.
• Being able to provide effective and timely advice to clients.
• Providing effective and timely advice to clients.
• You have a degree or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the construction, programme, project or commercial management disciplines.
• Achieved professional qualifications (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC etc).
• You have in-depth knowledge of schedule management tools and software.
• You have experience in planning and experience in UAE market.
• You are a technical professional with reporting and performance management experience.
• You have a general understanding of all aspects of project controls, how they complement each other and wider project delivery.
• You have an understanding of Mace Way (Control Centre) processes and recommended tools.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies