Job description / Role
As a Senior Microsoft Consultant, you will be working on the forefront of technology enabling businesses to deliver their IT Strategy.
A global technology company with operations across the Middle East.
* Attend customer opportunity and strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective.
* Act as a technical design authority for large scale projects for design decisions or technical escalations.
* Proactively work with Technical Architects, Project Management and Stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
* Produce High and Low-Level Design Documentation.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the team proactively contributing to internal consulting documentation and seminars.
* Conduct Quality Assurance reviews of documentation completed by team members.
* Contribute to the development of junior consultant's career development.
* Innovate to provide new solutions or services to our customer base.
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* Commercially astute to create proposals for customers.
* Proven track record delivering major enterprise level projects.
* Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure Services (AD DS, AS CS, AD FS, DNS, DHCP).
* Implementation experience for Microsoft Azure, SCVMM, Hyper-V & SCCM.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Always-On, Clustering & Mirroring.
* Possess the ability to include Direct Access, ADFS & IPAM within the design of a solution
* MCSE: Cloud Platform & Architecture, Mobility, Server Infrastructure, Private Cloud, Messaging. desirable.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Sales Strategy Senior Manager
CRM Executive (Sales & After Sales)
Alumil Middle East
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Business Development Manager - BPM Solutions