Job description / Role
Our client, a leading Private Equity firm in the region, are looking to hire a Senior Analyst to join their team. Candidates should have a traditional top tier bulge bracket or direct investment experience.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Extensive financial modeling
• Provide ongoing monitoring of assets with the firm’s portfolios
• Assist in deal valuation and execution
• Researching macroeconomic, industry and company data
• Assist with the management and oversight of implementation of post-acquisition plan
• Adhoc analysis and reporting
• Provide continuous potential growth assessment and analysis
• Strong preference for candidates based in the UAE
• Candidates must hold a minimum of a bachelor level degree from a top tier University in a relevant field of study.
• CFA, ACAA qualified candidates are strongly preferred
• Approximately 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in a top tier investment bank, private equity firm, consulting house or asset management company
• Strong financial modelling skills are essential for this role
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.