Job description / Role
- Senior Process Engineer with minimum of 10+ years process/chemical engineering experience in an upstream/offshore oil and gas environment and as well onshore gas processing plants.
- Must have working knowledge and experience of oil and gas industry codes, specifications and practices.
- Experience of process simulation software such as Aspen, HYSYS and preferable also PIPESIM, Flarenet.
- Experience in following areas required as a minimum:
- Development/updating of P&;IDs, Safe Charts / C&E diagrams.
- Performing Brownfield detailed design calculations included valve and PSV sizing’s, line sizing, pump calculations, etc.
- Attendance and close out of multiple PHA / HAZOP actions.
- 10+ years experienced Process Engineer
- Must be degree qualified from a recognised university in Chemical Engineering.
- Should be pragmatic, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Able to present and write technical reports in fluent English.
- Expected to take ownership of issues and follow them through to completion.
- Willingness to interact directly with people.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an organised and structured fashion, and within time constraints.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Operator
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Sr. Process Engineer - Energy
Sr. Process Engineer - Utilities