Job description / Role
Halian International, a global IT services business, is currently seeking a Senior Product Designer with expertise in mobile product applications and passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use the product. Based out of Dubai in United Arab Emirates, this will be a direct employment working for one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the Region.
As Senior Product Designer, you will be working with cross-functional team members and taking ownership of the core product, leading on strategic partnerships and key initiatives. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. Part of the responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
• Identify new product improvement opportunities.
• Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
• Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
• Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
• Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
• Work closely with product team to suggest improvements for products and processes.
• Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
To qualify for the 1st stage of interview, you must possess the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
• A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
• Skilled in the latest design tools and expert with sketch, invision, aftereffects and prototyping.
• An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious and excellent attention to detail.
• Capable to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
This position requires the very best the market has to offer, so please only apply if you believe that you have the capabilities to fulfill this role. In return, our client will be offering an attractive tax-free monthly rate salary in an all-inclusive package and with the opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing start-up e-commerce companies in the ME Region.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||30 Mar|
Graphic Design and Business Development Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Graphic Designer UX/UI
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||1 Mar|