Job description / Role
Our client is one of the top players of the region in B2B marketspace and e-commerce. They have been renowned deliverers of exceptional service to clients and vendors. Backed by some of the major entities of the country, they cater to a variety of goods and services in the market.
They value diversity, integrity, excellence, people obsession and believe that employees come first. They are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer who will embody these values and put forth excellent user experience through data-driven insights using a variety of qualitative and quantitative inputs.
Role Title – Senior Product Designer
Department – Product Management
Location – Dubai, UAE
Reports to - Product Lead / Head of Product
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for understanding the user and business needs and transform them into a digital experience. You will create products which are intuitive, simple, and targeted to meet business goals. Your day-to-day tasks will include the enhancement of user satisfaction by improving usability, accessibility and excitement associated with a product. You will be part of a world class team who are disrupting the B2B trade in the MENA region through digital channels.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer putting people and culture first. You will be a part of an innovative leadership. Although the company is growing fast, they emphasize on a healthy work-life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growing, innovative company, making a big impact on a rapidly evolving space, and having fun along the way!
- Influence the overall product direction through UX strategy and design and collaborate across multiple teams and departments, e.g., product, engineering, marketing etc. to bring the vision to life.
- Conduct user research and usability tests, to support the strategic design decision through different stages of the release cycle.
- Follow a user-centric design approach and evaluate your designs based on methodologies such as design thinking.
- Create user experience concepts and, ensuring all interactions are intuitive, understandable and easy for the user to follow and validate them through qualitative and quantitative data.
- Identify the right personas, Design, and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions or features.
- Make design ideas tangible for the team and relevant stakeholders through visual storytelling, and interaction design techniques.
- Ability to present, explain and defend the advantages and trade-offs of your design and receive constructive feedback.
- 6+ years of Product Design and UI/UX experience (preferably in an ecommerce and B2B environment) with experience in designing for both mobile and desktop platforms, with a focus on mobile first design.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. MBA preferred from a world leading university.
- An exceptional portfolio including multiple B2B or B2C e-commerce products, showcasing your thought process and an advanced understanding of user experience.
- Create High Fidelity designs using Figma.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital clickable prototypes.
- Knowledge of validating hypotheses through qualitative and quantitative data.
- Contribute and help maintain our design system, ensuring UI consistency across the design team, multiple products, and multiple platforms.
- People First - Leading with Empathy.
- Positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrable experience in influencing senior executives.
- Problem solving and ability to identify simple and effective solutions.
- Effective time management
- Attention to detail, with ability to zoom in and out depending on the situation and context.
- Ability to work as a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment with multidisciplinary teams.
About the Company
Building businesses, changing lives
At Tandem, we’ve built a vast network of top-tier professionals across the globe. We empower businesses to thrive by delivering unmatched talent solutions. With our global reach, collaborative approach, and unwavering commitment to excellence, we drive transformative growth and shape exceptional teams.
Who we are.
We are a team of industry experts, driven by a passion for innovation and excellence. We are dedicated to providing unique talent solutions and nurturing collaborative partnerships that redefine success.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Synergy Project Management