Job description / Role
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Product Engineer – Intellect CBX. This opportunity is 12 months renewable contract.
My client is one of the largest government owned bank in the middle east.
• Degree, Post graduate in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
• 5 to 10 years of experience in design and development of JAVA application in micro-services architecture
• Hands on experience in Core and Advanced Java
• Understanding of containerization, experienced in Dockers, Kubernetes.
• Well versed with CI/CD practices and tools like Jenkins
• Extensive coding experience with SOLID principles, Event Driven Architecture, Spring boot, MongoDB, Spring Cloud,
• Hibernate and have passion for coding."
• Good hands on experience with cloud design patterns and their implementation.
• Well versed with CI/CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
• Spring MVC / JSF / Sturts
• UI Frameworks -HTML / CSS
• Scripting- Java Script / Ajax / AngularJS / NodeJS
• Messaging Frameworks - JMS Queues / Topics
• Servers – Jboss / Weblogic / Tomcat
• IDE – Eclipse Oxygen / STS / NetBeans / Intellij
• Build Tool – Maven / Gradle / Ant
• Repository - GItHub
• Database - Oracle - PL/SQL
• Exposed to API gateway integrations like 3Scale.
• Understands of containerization principles and exposure to tools like Kubernetes, Dockers,
• Hands on experience in debugging and monitoring tools Open Shift and Kibana, ELK, Grafana.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.