Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
The Senior Product Manager, Applications will be responsible for defining the vision for the Secure Communication Applications products and portfolio, gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, and collaborating with other teams from engineering, marketing, sales, and operations departments in order to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met.
In this role, you will:
- Identify market opportunities and help define product vision and strategy
- Translate market needs into product strategy and requirements by being tuned to the pulse of our customers
- Prioritize work for the transition from product strategy to implementation: from roadmap to releases and sprints, from epics to stories, validating the product along the way
- Prioritize future market needs against customer requirements, balanced with the resolution of any product issues
- Coordinate high quality user experiences for end users by working closely with UX/UI designers and engineering teams, marketing, sales, operation, and finance teams
- Coordinate go-to-market strategy and create compelling marketing content
- Work across the product management team in delivering high quality results
- Generate metrics for tracking goals and KPIs
- Maintain product and market knowledge -- analyze and keep on top of market trends across your portfolio
- Act as product evangelist, both internally and externally
To bring your dream to life, you will need:
- 3+ years of product management or related experience
- A solid track record of launching product releases that have been successful
- Experience building secure software products with a cross functional global engineering team
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Ability to identify the customers' complete end-to-end processes and their needs for improvement
- Demonstrates tenacity and a commitment to deliver and to be accountable for results
- Ability to work both independently and within a close team environment
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills
- Experience in fast-paced environments with overlapping projects and deliverables
- Past history producing communication applications - chat and instant message, voice and video, email, collaboration
- Experience with mobile applications, on iOS or Android
- Experience with business-to-business or enterprise software and services
- Experience with software-as-a-service delivery
- Knowledge of security architectures, cryptography, and secure communication protocols
- Experience with secure development lifecycles
- Experience with DevOps product development
Working in Abu Dhabi:
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true. At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.