Job description / Role
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
As part of the central Product Team, our Senior Product Manager will be responsible for defining and delivering key product features and improvements for internal clients eCommerce (i.e. our Brands). Our Product Manager will require in-depth product knowledge and an understanding of workflow and feature relationship
What you'll be doing:
- Work with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify core problems and solutions throughout the product
- Run focus groups and discovery calls with users to understand their perspective and begin to test their initial hypotheses. Also understand markets and competition in depth
- Coordinate the day-to-day prioritization with the development team and stakeholders to push forward the most important features in the simplest version
- Drive product backlog, write user stories and conduct grooming sessions with your team
- Challenge the status quo of the current solutions and drive resolution through collaboration, influence and innovation
- Define key business and product success metrics, tracking them, and improving upon them in order to form data-driven opinions
- Manage the roll-out and implementation, making sure that the developed technology has the impact desired
- Write release documentation and train cross functional teams on new product enablement
- Manage expectations of users and stakeholders, as well as communicating with your customers to guarantee that solutions are fit-for-purpose
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must have SFCC/Demandware experience, or similar eCom platform
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant product management experience.
- Experience launching successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms, is a big plus.
- Previous eCommerce experience is also a big plus
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills
- You have experience working within an agile and dynamic environment and with cross functional teams
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have the ability to build consensus and negotiate resolutions
- You have experience running A/B tests and leading optimization efforts
- Salesforce CRM and Marketing experience is a plus
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.