Job description / Role
Senior Project Director (KSA)
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
WSP are looking for a Senior Project Director to join our Middle East Integrated Design Delivery team.
The role is a senior management role in our Property & Building business, with accountability for a client portfolio and the strategic leadership, operational performance, technical and people leadership of complex large scale multi-disciplinary projects across the Middle East region.
Your new role, what's involved?
Key focus of the role will include:
* Strategic leadership of a Client Portfolio(s) of projects.
* Active engagement in business development activities via external and internal client relationships.
* Work closely with the Client experience team to manage the development of multidiscipline prospects.
* Setting the standard and lead by example, encourage collaboration and adoption of a future ready mindset.
* Accountability for the delivery of projects to budgets, forecasts and working capital targets.
* Lead and manage project teams through all phases of project planning, execution and closeout, whilst ensuring compliance with the WSP Project Lifecycle and our way of working.
* Support the Head of Discipline with the ongoing development of the Integrated Design Delivery team and our way of working.
* Line management and an expectation to contribute to succession planning and career development across the team.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Over 20 years of broad, international experience in the delivery of large multi-disciplinary projects.
* Experience of leading, motivating and driving multi discipline teams within complex and challenging project environments.
* Successfully delivered multiple, large-scale programmes of work across a range of sectors and Clients.
* A passion for driving improvement in quality and empowering teams to challenge the status quo.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.