Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Asia Pacific and India hub started in 2004 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Mace India has to become a business characterised by professional property and infrastructure expertise, sound commercial knowledge and a commitment to service excellence. A business exhibiting the same unique combination of management skills, best practice methods and adventurous spirit that exists with Mace globally.
Senior Project Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing leadership and project management in all facets of the project activities to deliver the project to meet cost, time and quality requirements.
• Developing and managing effective communication and liaising with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are identified, assessed and appropriately integrated into the project.
• Reporting to the programme management team, responsible for the strategy and delivery of a major component project on this programme.
• Working in a client facing role, responsible for guiding our team, developing the clients’ strategy, through to assisting in the appointment of the extended professional team of local and international consultants and contractors.
• Developing the clients brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
• Supervising and developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
• Overseeing that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
• Coordinating, planning and managing internal and external meetings in relation to the project.
• Driving the procurement of services and works required to deliver the project.
• Providing input into client system safety and project risk assessment and management process.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Working with a project or programme management consultancy.
• Complete understanding of design, construction and cost programs.
• International and local project delivery experience.
• Detail knowledge of health and safety matters.
• Good commercial awareness and good internal business reporting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indian languages.
• Use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
• A relevant degree qualification.
• A member of relevant professional body.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.