Job description / Role
About the Role:
* Managing WSP's relationship with the client and other parties, by acting as the central point of contact
* Ensuring compliance with the Employers requirements via technical reviews
* Assisting the Clients PM in the preparation of Tender docs, evaluating tender docs and tender queries
* Managing the WSP design review team
* Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
* Performing quality assurance and risk management
* Managing project team members
* Project budget and scheduling estimation and management
* Conducting status review meetings with team members and clients
* Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress
A typical week would include:
* Ensure assigned projects are being completed within budget and schedule while meeting client requirements and business objectives
* Leading the project team to ensure that deliverables are submitted on schedule and are meeting client expectations
* Ensuring that the terms of the contract are followed and managing scope changes by effectively delivering project objectives
* Manage the project team including architects, engineers, consultants and administrative support
* Monitor progress, provide financial control, and ensure quality of project
* Provide support to the team to facilitate delivery of the project and its construction
* Responsible for overall work progress and technical performance on the project
* Lead and manage the project team through all phases of project planning, execution, and closeout, consistent with established project delivery processes to the meet the scope, schedule, budget and other specified requirements stated in the contract
* Ensure robust project plans and forecasts are produced and regularly updated
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
* Certified Project Management Professional status or member of equivalent institution
* Successfully led numerous complex, large scale Project Management Construction Management programmes across a range of Client types and multi-disciplinary teams
* Possess 15+ years' experience in delivering fully coordinated, multi-disciplinary Project Management and Construction Management projects in the capacity of Project Manager?
* Demonstrable experience in successfully delivering a fully coordinated Project Management and Construction Management projects using the latest engineering design and collaboration tools, including BIM
* Worked for an international consultancy for around 15-20 years and over 5 years of my experience has been in the Middle East
* The ability to converse in technical matters across all disciplines associated with our Project Management and Construction Management projects
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.