Job description / Role
The successful candidate will move onto project director and then Managing director as the team grows. The PM team's standard is to 'manage each project like we own it'. We are unique in that we provide a turn-key solution for our customers including in-house cost management and project scheduling along with program and project management, in a fully integrated package. With client needs put above all else.
• Manage overall planning, design, and construction process and orchestrate all activities related to design and construction
• Guide clients through the complexities of residential design and construction, with a focus on incorporation of ownership priorities into design, construction logistics and sequencing, as well as design management of the architecture and engineering teams
• Coordinate with the Architect, Contractor, and other project team members to meet the project objectives and resolve issues
• Manage overall project budget and schedule. Reporting to the client on a regular basis
• Lead the selection process for all consultants and vendors, including preparation of RFQ/RFP, researching and comparing firms under consideration, and recommending and negotiating optimum business terms
• Coordinating, planning and managing internal and external meetings in relation to the project
• Management of budgets, estimates and ability to review and challenge contractors’ proposals
• Providing input into client system safety and project risk assessment and management
• You will supervise, coordinate towards successful completion of your project in accordance with client requirements, organizational policies/procedures, contract, time, and cost specifications;
• You establish the organization chart to ensure the proper functioning of his supports in the various sections.
• You approve all engagements of the project;
• You will coordinate all third parties, negotiate with contractors, suppliers, and subcontractors throughout all stages in the development of the project life cycle, participate and handle tenders and contracts
• Firm knowledge and understanding of construction methods, materials and sequences, and architectural/construction drawings and specifications.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as business presentation skills
• The ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and staff across organizational lines
• Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships.
• Microsoft Project Competence
• You are an experienced people and team manager. You seek consensus and are a good listener.
• You have an advanced understanding of contract management
• You have the ability to assess issues rapidly, develop alternative solutions, implement pragmatic strategies
• You are able to negotiate at high level and in complex environments
• You are professional, entrepreneurial and result-oriented
• You have a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
• Demonstrable project management skills
• Understanding of financial management and budgeting principles
• Understanding of sales process
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|
Project Construction Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
Construction Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
Senior Project Manager (Multi Site)