Job description / Role
Randstad is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join an international architecture and engineering consultancy based in Dubai, UAE. The Senior PM will be responsible for leading the client and managing all aspects of the projects through the design stages. The projects will include mixed-use, commercial and residential buildings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the point of contact with the client
- Work with the Technical Teams to ensure the resources are properly planned and assigned
- Create monthly report and presentation of the report to the client.
- Responsible for management of cashflow on the project
- Setting up the project administration and finance processes in accordance with company management system and the specific requirements of projects;
- Prepares design changes and change management with clients
- Liaison with necessary Authorities when needed
AED 50,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- Must have at least a minimum of 15 years postgraduate experience
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Construction or Civil Engineering
- 10 years experience within an international consultancy firm
- Excellent knowledge of UAE building codes
- Experience in managing projects with a construction value of over 500 million AED.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable consultancy in Dubai working on large scale local projects. There is an option for candidates to work from home as and when needed.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support