Job description / Role
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
* To plan, direct, and oversee all aspects for infrastructure project.
* Provide direction & management of projects to ensure on-schedule completion. Responsible for the development and management including overview of design and construction stages and commercial performance of the project to meet goals and objectives.
* Liaison and coordination with the Project Director and Client on a day to day basis as required.
* Direct and manage the implementation of the project including coordination with project stakeholders, consultants, contractors and other external and internal parties to achieve project milestones.
* Act as the Company representative with the Client and selected consultants and contractors during the program execution.
* Negotiate changes to the scope of work with the client and contractors to meet project requirements. Responsible for following up on instructions & commitments associated with the project.
* Oversee establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health & Safety Plan, Control Plan and other documents.
* Assign responsibility to key subordinates and monitor progress of assigned tasks and deliverables
* Work with other managers, project engineers and discipline heads to develop budgets, schedules and plans for the various elements of a project.
* Work with the key project individuals to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
* Monitor and report to management on the progress of all project activities within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedules.
* Establish and chair weekly progress meetings to review project status and formulate actions items. Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
* Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
* Provide input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates.
* Prepare proposals and qualification documents in the interest of obtaining new assignments.
* Review and assist in providing technical support to the design team to ensure that the works are in line with targets.
* Implementation of safe work environments in the office and on construction sites.
* Supervise team members as required
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.