Job description / Role
* A Senior .net or PHP project manager to help guide the development of a cloud-based application from specification through to completion.
* The role will take on high-level oversight / project management of the project as well as being an advisor in the overall process.
* This is very much a part time / ‘contract role’ and is required to assist in the initial architecture of the application and high level oversight of its development.
This role is to be undertaken on a ‘remote basis’ and may be undertaken from anywhere as it will not be required to attend an office.
The ideal person for this role is a highly experienced (senior) person who has a wealth of experience in seeing cloud-based applications through to completion — from an early stage.
We are open to flexible arrangement with suitable applicants.
* Minimum 5 years project management experience
* Able to work with remote talent
* Thorough understanding of latest coding innovations
* Demonstrated history of reliability and performance (completed projects)
* Self-starter and problem solver
* Strong references
If you are someone who may value a long-term relationship and on-going projects, please do apply.
About the Company
Blaze Institute is an international group providing consulting, knowledge, learning, capability development and organisational development solutions, internationally.
It draws on its considerable expertise and experience — along with the latest industry thinking and research — to provide high quality programs for individuals, teams, business units and organisations.
Blaze Institute’s team of world class specialists is committed to delivering high quality outcomes in a powerful and practical way that have a lasting effect on the people and organisations that it works with.