Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting a Senior Public Cloud Engineer in Dubai on a 12 month renewable contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved working on strategic and extremely important projects with high value business impact.
Requirements applications are sought from those with the following backgrounds:
Minimum 5-8 years of experience working in 3 distinct areas:
• Hybrid Infrastructure
• Cyber Security
• Networking within a Hybrid Cloud Scenario (Private & Public)
• 5+ years experience supporting & maintaining Cloud infrastructures.
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional and/or AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certified
• Experience with Linux and Windows Server system administration
• Experience in Scripting (shell, python, Go)
• Experience with infrastructure configuration & automations processes & tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible.
• Mentor, build and guide a team on Audience Analysis, etc.
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.
Technical Engineer - Infrastructure
Peg B Technology
Dev Ops Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||20 Oct|
Data Centre Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
HR Source Consulting