Job description / Role
Our client is a FinTech company specializing in insurance technology. They recognize their people as the most valuable assets of the company, and we are accomplishing the utmost culture and the best workplace practices for our employees. Their people are known to be unique, motivated, talented and among the best of the best.
A Senior Quality Assurance Engineer should be able to execute manual and automated functional, Blackbox, Whitebox, performance, and security testing for our Websites and Mobile applications.
The essential responsibilities are to conduct thorough product testing and maintain quality standards in order to ensure the highest quality. Create and modify automated test scripts based on manual test cases, functional requirements or existing functionality of the system. Work to understand the business requirements and objectives relative to the desired functionality of products and applications. Evaluate and test new or modified software to determine that software meets user requirements and established quality standards.
• Devise test scenarios and document the test cases in a test management tool like TFS
• Collaborate with Quality Assurance team members in creating test plans and defining test cases
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Apply various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC
• Execute the test cases and log the test results
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Experience using any of the automation testing frameworks is a plus
• Hands on experience using Selenium and JMeter is a plus
• Appium experience for iOS and Android is a plus
• Microsoft .NET programming experience is a plus
• Extensive experience in quality assurance practices and processes, scripting and project management
• Working knowledge of CI/CD to support continuous automation and deployment process
• BSC in Computer Science or a related degree
• MS-SQL Experience is a plus
• Minimum 4 years of professional Quality Assurance experience
• Understanding of Agile methodologies (TFS preferred)
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.