Job description / Role
• Establish a QA/QC Procedure during the construction of the Project.
• Assist the Engineer during inspection at site.
• Conduct and participate in Company Quality or Technical compliance audits for sub-contractor or vendors.
• Review the construction stage/phase in respect to the QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the Project Manager.
• Review the QA/QC Procedure and document as submitted by the Sub-contractor and ensure implementation is in compliance with the Sub-contract Agreement and Project requirement.
• Review Inspection, Test, Plans as submitted by the Sub-contractor and ensure implementation is in compliance with the Sub-contract Agreement and Project requirement.
• Attend all activities on site and ensure their compliance with the Project requirements.
• Documents all Inspection & testing report at site.
• Any other works that may assign from time-to-time by the Management.
• Bachelors degree in Civil/Structural/Architect Engineering
• 8-10 Years experience in High rise Buildings with at least 5 yrs. in 5 Star Hotel Construction (UAE)
• Qualification as a Lead Auditor is an advantage.
• Communication skills.
• Computer MS Office applications.
• Analytical skills.
• Follow up skills.
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality Control Manager - Construction
Senior QA/QA Engineer
One Thousand Walls
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|