Job description / Role
• Review plans and prepare quantity needs.
• Estimate the quantity and costs of materials.
• Prepare contracts and documents.
• Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials.
• Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs.
• Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets.
• Hire and document contractors and subcontractors.
• Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers.
• Keep track of construction materials and inventory.
• Identify potential financial or construction risks.
• Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs.
• Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors.
• Document progress, materials, and reports on project.
• Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws.
• Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients.
• Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
• We need people who have worked on several iconic projects in the Middle East particularly the GCC Region
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying/Civil Engineering
• 8+ years experience in infrastructure projects
• Previous experience in the Middle East
• RICS, BSc. Quantity Surveying or similar
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Project Quantity Surveyor
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Lindner Middle East
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|