Job description / Role
Due to further growth in the UAE market, we are looking to expand our Dubai based team. Consequently, the ideal profile will have european amd ME experience in professional services recruitment and currently be based in Dubai.
• To be a successful recruiter with our company, you’ll need to be target driven but also have the aptitude to sell yourself and our market expertise to both clients and candidates.
• If you've also got great communication skills and the get-up-and-go attitude to enthuse others with what you can do for them, you're likely to do well. We are looking for people who have the persistence and knowledge to build their business.
• Proven track record in effective account management, as well as new business development, would also be mandatory.
We offer a meritocratic environment and a very structured career development path, as well as quarterly team incentives and the opportunity to regularly travel to the assigned country of focus.
• Fluent written and spoken English and strong presentation skills
• You will ideally have a proven track record in a sales environment and be able to demonstrate you have successfully worked with targets. We are looking for people who have consistently smashed targets!
• You must be able to demonstrate that you have the drive and will to succeed
• You will have been educated with a bachelor’s degree as a minimum
• Candidates with eligibility to travel to the EU are highly preferable
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers
Ignite Search & Selection