Job description / Role
You will assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond; including sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a team to maximise PageGroup's performance in Dubai.
As a Senior Consultant/ Manager you will join a discipline with one the biggest opportunities for growth across the business and potentially around the world, with the aim to play a role in the ongoing growth through key account management, new client development and internal expansion.
The Consulting industry hit $3m USD in revenue in 2018 and many firms (global and boutique) need the help of top recruiters to identify and secure top talent from across the region and overseas
* Generating business in the continued development of your recruitment team.
* Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face
* Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility
* Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
* Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships
* An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable and progressive career path
* Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
* Ongoing training and development
* Future member of the Middle East Management Team
* Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
* Tax-free salary and bonus
* International career opportunities in the future
* Minimum of 4 years relevant recruitment experience
* Should be experienced, mature and credible, operating at the top level. Comfortably able to work with Partner-level candidates and clients
* Strong preference in recruitment of Consulting or professional services - potentially open to Private equity, investment banking or Exec experience
* Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
* Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client/candidate relationships
* Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
* Strong networking and client development abilities
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Team work based attitude
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.