Job description / Role
Mediclinic Middle East is looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate and highly skilled nursing professional for a newly available position at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Al Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Mediclinic Welcare is a modern, multi-specialty 127 bed medical facility in the central hub of Dubai, Ideally located just 5 minutes from Dubai International Airport, Business Bay and Sheikh Zayed Road.
Welcare is proud to be a JCI accredited hospital and an integral part of the Dubai healthcare community, having provided quality services for residents for over 16 years.
The Senior Registered Nurse is responsible for continued assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for all patients in the assigned unit. She is expected to deputise for Unit Manager in the absence of the person with continuing responsibility and take charge of the unit as required.
- Locally based candidates with 5 years relevant experience in an Inpatient Medical Surgical setting and at least 2 years of which in a similar capacity as a senior or charge, will be given preference however we are happy to consider candidates from overseas, who have the desired experience and qualifications
- Active DHA eligibility or license is a definite advantage
- Proof of valid registration as a Registered Nurse from home country
- Accreditation experience will be a distinct advantage
- Relevant management training is a plus
- Can function effectively under pressure in a fast paced setting
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage
- Strong service culture orientation. At ease functioning in a multicultural environment
About the Company
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International, one of the top 10 listed private hospital groups in the world with 52 healthcare facilities in Southern Africa, 14 in Switzerland under the name Hirslanden AG and 10 in the UAE. Their headquarters are in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Previously EHL Management Services, the company became Mediclinic Middle East when its majority shareholder, Mediclinic International, acquired all remaining shares from its partners Varkey Group and General Electric in October 2012.
Mediclinic Middle East owns and operates some of the most respected healthcare facilities in the region. These include Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Mediclinic City Hospital, Mediclinic Dubai Mall, Mediclinic Ibn Battuta, Mediclinic Meadows, Mediclinic Arabian Ranches, Mediclinic Mirdif, Mediclinic Al Qusais, Mediclinic Al Sufouh and Mediclinic Beach Road.