Job description / Role
To open profitable non-borrowing accounts and to grow institutional liability base through sourcing of Conventional and Islamic deposits and CASA balances in accordance with the policy and procedure of compliance and risk department.
• Coordination with customers, Support & Customer Service, Sales, Revenue generation.
• To open the assigned budget of non-borrowing accounts in a month.
• Adhere to and achieve, the liability / Forex / Operating income targets from the new Bookings
• To grow the Liability base of Conventional and Islamic Deposits and CASA balances.
• Ensure immediate processing of applications received from customers.
• Ensuring account opening processes and in accordance to policy and procedures of compliance and Risk appetite statement.
• Should have complete knowledge of Liability products and offerings, including Cask management Products.
• Cross sell FX to potential customers to ensure maximum wallet share and liaise with Treasury Dept. to refer such customers.
• To be aware of product offered in the market by competitors and provide constructive feedback on product, process and service improvement.
• Effective management of customer grievances and complaints and timely resolution of the same.
• Ensure that the requisite Operating Income and Average balance targets are achieved from Existing and New to Bank Customer.
• Ensure at all time to safeguard the reputation of bank and avoid overcommitting and under delivering.
• Maintain transparency with line manager and declare source of referrals.
• Conduct necessary and additional due diligence jointly as a team and ensure only the right accounts as per the Bank’s risk appetite are allowed to onboard.
• At all times ensure that the Bank’s reputation is not put at threat and enhance the reputation wherever possible.
• Whistle blow where necessary to alert team and members to take appropriate corrective action in high risk accounts.
• Assist the team in obtaining necessary documentation from the clients to satisfy the Bank’s due diligence requirements and keep the client account record up to date.
• Ensure careful review of the CPV reports in liaison with RM and any findings on the CPV report addressed prior to onboarding the account
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa and medical insurance
• Bachelors Degree/Diploma related to a Business field such as Commerce / Accounting or Finance will be preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience in SME banking and liability sales
Specialist Skills/Competencies Required for the Role:
• Strong sales and marketing Skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Thorough knowledge of corporate account structure and relevant documentation structures
• Understanding of regulatory framework related to banking in the UAE
• Good analytical skills
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Direct Sales Executive
Gulf Target Holdings
Investment Banking Associate