Senior Research & Business Planning Analyst - Sewerage, Stormwater & Recycled Water
Job description / Role
• The candidate will be tasked to prepare research and studies Sewerage, Stormwater and Recycled Water Projects on demand side management, services tariff, work with other technical team members to support the development utilities specifications through searching for the best technologies and international systems.
• The candidate will analyze the impact on assets, develop a transformation plan and apply technical specifications and standards for the design and implementation of sewage projects.
• The candidate will also contribute achieving and maintaining ISO standards, reviewing the strategic and operational KPIs of the Department.
• Assist the planning team in assessing strategic options and conducting feasibility studies / due diligence on potential business opportunities and return on investment to ensure that business is aware of potential cost / benefit impact before making a significant investment.
• Prepare regular dashboards regarding the portfolio performance and report any anomalies or discrepancies to senior management. Preparation of publications and journal entries on behalf of the Department.
• Must have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
• Master’s degree / MBA (Business, Finance, Industrial Engineering)
• Must have experience working in UAE
• Must have experience in maintaining ISO standards, reviewing the strategic and operational KPIs of the Department
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.