Job description / Role
• You must have a Phd.
• Permanent expatriate role to be based in Dubai.
On behalf of our client a leading Dubai based oil and gas operator we are looking to recruit a Senior Reservoir Engineer.
• Reporting to the Subsurface Development Manager you will be responsible for performing integrated reservoir studies incorporating geographical data, well performance data and reservoir information available.
• The final objective is to contribute to the preparation and execution of the Field Development Plans ( new wells, developments and reservoir management) to maximise oil production and revenues for the company.
The successful candidate must hold an M.Sc or PHD (The latter is preferred) have 5-15 years experience on the following:
• Building 3D dynamic simulations models
• Support of field development planning and uncertainty analysis
• Development of well planning and execution including high angle/horizontal wells
• Experience in water flood and EOR would be a plus
• Reserves calculation and general reservoir engineering reporting
• Middle Eastern experience would be a plus but is not essential
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.