Job description / Role
Our Architectural & Engineering Consultancy requires Senior Revit Interior Designer to be based in their Dubai office, highly committed, responsible and creative individual, have excellent interpersonal skills and work well under pressure, have the ability to develop detailed design drawings using Revit for interior design.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Produce detailed drawings for all aspects of the project, including schematic design, space planning, design development, and construction documentation.
• Develop material schedules, layout plans, Isometric, sections, elevations and details from a BIM model for projects of all sizes and technical complexities.
• Work closely with BIM manager and Principal Designer to Develop the required Drawing packages
• Model and Collaborate within a building technology program team using Revit / BIM standards
• Create and maintain Revit templates, materials libraries, 2D and 3D families
• Utilize visualization, graphics, and presentation skills to effectively communicate the project design
• Provide design support and documentation throughout the design phases of the project
• Have sufficient knowledge and understanding to Design workflow
• Demonstrate enthusiasm, accuracy confidence in their work.
• Be reliable, able to follow through and complete tasks under tight deadlines and prepared to go the extra mile.
• Degree in Architecture / Interior Design or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years experience in Interior Design
• Proven working experience in a design/ architectural practice
• Technical Skills must include proficiency in Revit, Autocad, SketchUp, and various 3D modeling software programs
• Good- hand sketching skills would be desirable
• Experience in real-time renderers like unreal, inscape is a plus
About the Company
Established in 2015 ZAD Studio is an Architecture, Landscape and Interior Architecture Design studio based in downtown Dubai.
Interior Designer - For Future Role
Mohamed Hilal Group
Experts Plus Recruitment Services
Interior Designer for Group of Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Architectural - BIM Technician