Job description / Role
Our client, a leading financial services firm, are looking for a Senior Risk professional to join their team here in the UAE. Responsible for the management of regulatory risk across the bank the successful candidate will play a key role in the overall risk management for the group. Job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for regulatory risk management across the group.
• Draft and maintain the group risk framework and documentation.
• Review Central Bank of the UAE guidelines.
• Participate in the development of the groups risk management framework.
• Support the ERM unit lead.
• Continuous review of regulations and guidelines.
• Develop relevant risk governance standards across the group.
• Point of contact for senior internal stakeholders across the bank.
• Candidates should have at least 10 years of experience in a developed risk environment.
• Basel and ICAAP exposure is essential for this role.
• Candidates outside of the GCC are preferred.
• Minimum of a bachelor level degree is essential for the role.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.