Job description / Role
What you will do
The Senior Sales Engineer - Controls, Fire & Security (CF&S) you will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager, Abu Dhabi Aftermarket. As part of a growing team you will be responsible for delivering a sales target in Western Region of Emirates across the Controls, Security and ELV systems.
As Senior Sales Engineer you will be identifying and exploring potential industry verticals under retrofit opportunities and generate new sales leads and will promoting various upgrade, retrofit and value add solutions BMS Controls, Security and Low voltage systems to the benefit of the customer and JCI and implements Service sales strategy.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business for the assigned territory for CF&S portfolio.
How you will do it
* As an experienced Sales professional you have a complexity knowledge of BMS Controls, Security and Low voltage systems through which you will Identify, qualify and close new sales opportunities for by creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process.
* You will chart out and monitor sales proposals, tenders and follows up proposal statistics.
* You will be Preparing Service offerings based on customer need and Communicate contract details in accordance with JCI Standard offering and strategy, manage administrative sales processes.
* You will be negotiating contractual and legal terms with Customers to mutual agreement.
* You will conduct customer visits, Study the Technical Specs and Prepare/Submit offers and closing orders.
* You will be advising/coordinating Energy Audit Energy optimized solutions with clients/End users.
* You will be focused on the entire Service portfolio to secure profit for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
* You will be conducting market research and also understand the market strategy and the establishment of related prices and prepares sales plans, review them and propose recovery plan(s) when needed.
* Regularly update installed base in Service Market with the changes made at site.
* You will ensure that the right service are offered to customers including 3rd party replacements.
* You will be closely working with the products team, service operations to manage and develop new and existing opportunities in Abu Dhabi and western region.
* You will presenting monthly activity reports for the management.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships with Local sub vendors, sub-contractors & end users and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
* You're determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
* You will adhere to company processes, compliances and policies, with zero tolerance, while executing professional responsibilities.
What we look for
* Engineering Degree in Electronics and/or Telecommunications/Electrical
* Minimum 3-5 years' proven experience in sales of Building Management Systems (BMS) and Security Systems within UAE region
* Experience in designing technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
* Proven track record of achieving sales within the UAE market
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Highly customer oriented
* Quality focus, self-driven personality
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* UAE driving license is must
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.