Job description / Role
What you will do:
* Senior Sales Engineer is a key role, reporting to the Sales Manager responsible for our business across Middle East region. The focus would be Fire & Gas and Fire Protection Systems.
* You will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be part of Sales-Contracting Team (Oil and Gas) that is focused in expanding our footprint and customer base across the MEA region to achieve our strong growth objectives.
* You will be primarily supporting the Sales Manager on presales activities to develop existing business, new accounts, drive sales revenue and long term customer relationships.
* As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do it:
* As a Senior Sales Engineer you will chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process.
* You'll demonstrate your expertise and knowledge of the Fire Detection and Fire Suppression sector by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your deep market knowledge of our competitor's strategies, products and services.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
* You're determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
* Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical
* Minimum 5 Years relevant experience
* Proven track record for delivering sales target for UAE region focusing on Fire & Gas systems, Fire protection systems & Telecom systems for Oil & Gas industry
* Ability to design technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
* Sound business and technical knowledge
* High-energy personality with go-getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* UAE Driving License
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.