Job description / Role
• Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the SAP CRM.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities in SAP; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller.
Experience & Knowledge
• Minimum 5-6 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding
• Knowledge of Container Shipping Industry
• Working Experience in Company based in JAFZA
• Proved references in Sea Freight / Air Freight
• Knowledge in Exports/Import business
• Strong Background in GCC/ Africa/SE Asia/India-Pakistan Freight Market
• Experience & Knowledge in LCL Business (Consul, IN/OUT)
• Experience in Road Freight will be considered as a plus
• Proven Experience in CRM Systems
• Knowledge of 3PL Services.
• Experience in Selling Logistics Added Value Services will be considered as a plus
Education / Training
• BS in Logistics /Supply Chain Management (preferably) or Business
• Administration or relevant field
• MBA or master’s degree in a relevant field will be considered as plus
• Fluent in English.
• MS Office.
• Knowledge of Hindi, Arabic, Urdu or Farsi will be considered as a plus
• UAE Driving License
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Self-Driven & Self-Motivated Personality
• Target Oriented
• Team Working Mindset
About the Company
A leading trading company in th UAE.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
TGC Consulting Middle East
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East