Job description / Role
The role holder is responsible for attracting Indoor & Outdoor event venues and activations sales opportunities through multiple channels to meet and exceed the sales targets defined.
• Identify new local, regional, and multinational prospects through cold calling or other lead generation channels, gather customer information and offer Venue solutions offered by our client to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
• Proactively research current market trends and recommend sales strategy.
• Build relationships within targeted companies, including decision-makers and influencers and support key stakeholders.
• Prospect leads by networking and researching within the Hospitality, Events venue market.
• Take the initiative to qualify each lead by communicating with clients by phone, email, and in person.
• Prepare proposals for conferences, corporate gatherings, launches, gala dinners, concerts and press conferences and actively contribute to the success of these events.
• Responsible for preparing quotes/proposals, tracking contracts, securing deposits, finalizing client payments, and ensuring account receivables for all sales are within pre-defined guidelines.
• Plan, prepare and monitor annual budgets for the events to ensure strict adherence to revenue and cost target achievement.
• Promote our client events venues and handles venue enquiries and bookings in addition to indoor and outdoor promotional advertising solutions.
• Foster and maintain positive client relations at all times, manage customer complaints and, attend to customer inquiries through walk-ins, emails & phone calls and present full product knowledge to potential customers.
• Provide advisory services to clients on relevant approvals and permits for events, marketing, security, etc.
• Ensure strong communication within the department on all relevant aspects to ensure smooth management of affairs.
• Liaise with suppliers to organize catering and security services for corporate and private events.
• Coordinate with finance for invoicing and receipt issuance
• Prepare reports and track key performance indicators, including events status reports, sales activities, occupancy, sales pipeline, post project brief for management information and decision-making.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures and standards.
• Manage the end-to-end process of all external (paid) clients & internal
• Coordinate with the corporate marketing & communications team to ensure relevant event details are captured on our client's digital channels.
• Update and track calendar and bookings for venues and other relevant products
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of company products and pricing structure.
• Oversee the dismantling and removal of the events and ensure all post-event guidelines are adhered to.
AED 15000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, PR & events, marketing, communication or business preferred.
• Min 5 years of experience of related industry experience in sales
• Previous experience in Sales within Venues, Events, Hotels, Luxury Brands, Hotels, or PR agencies preferred.
• Business Development
• Negotiation & Persuasion
• Customer Relations
• Financial acumen
• Business outlook
• Communication & Networking skills
• Customer Focus
• Results Orientation
• Business Awareness
• Curious & Creative
• Sense of Urgency
• Adaptability & Flexibility
• Builds Relationships
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Planning and Organizing
• Communication Skills
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|