Job description / Role
Senior Sales Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic and results-driven Senior Sales Manager to join our team. As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading a sales team and driving revenue growth for our company. You will play a crucial role in developing sales strategies, building and maintaining client relationships, and achieving sales targets. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in sales management, excellent communication and leadership skills, and a strong passion for driving business success
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage a team of sales professionals, providing guidance, coaching, and motivation to achieve individual and team targets.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and action plans to drive revenue growth and meet/exceed sales targets.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through proactive prospecting, networking, and relationship building.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics, provide regular reports to senior management, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and market conditions to identify opportunities and adapt sales strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing and product development, to ensure alignment and maximize business opportunities.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- Proven track record of successful sales management, preferably in Hotel Industry
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a sales team.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of sales techniques, strategies, and customer relationship management.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to analyze sales data, generate reports, and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Your team and working environment:
Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi is an iconic architectural landmark that unites the very best of Arabic and Turkish culture, dining and hospitality. Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's retail, entertainment and residential hub, Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi is a multifaceted resort presiding over sparkling waters and a sandy shoreline. Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi reflects the versatility of Abu Dhabi as both a cosmopolitan city abounding with enriching experiences and an archipelago with a rich natural and aquatic heritage. Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi seamlessly fuses sophisticated aquatic and arabesque design to tell the story of Abu Dhabi from its ancient seafaring origins to a thriving cosmopolitan city that takes pride in its heritage and ultimate luxury experiences. As a destination, Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi dares to be different, elevating guest experience through incredible design, amenities, ambience, gastronomy, entertainment, and leisure.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.