Job description / Role
The primary purpose for the Senior Security Architect is to design, engineer & eventually implement practical & balanced cyber and information security principles, patterns and controls into all data products and platforms.
You will be responsible to design and engineer practical and balanced security controls for the data domain which includes Big Data Platforms, Data Warehouses, Streaming Technologies, and Reporting Engines.
A leading organisation in Dubai going through exciting developments and investing heavily in technology.
* Proactively embed security requirements, by influencing implementation of security & privacy patterns from the start of the development cycle.
* Research & propose practical security solutions for security patterns, mutually agreed standards with the group office and the security architecture team, to provide a fine balance between user experience, performance, and security.
* You are required to know and understand implementation of data platforms and streaming engines deployed on Kubernetes or similar orchestration environments.
* Continuously look to develop and innovative methods to meet demand from the wider technology team specifically for data and real time streaming to ensure security and privacy controls become part of the automated platform.
* In addition to a fantastic opportunity with a top organisation, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer relocation benefits.
* Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field such as computer science, cyber/information security discipline, physics, mathematics or similar.
* Over 7 years' experience in an information security function with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience, as a Security Architect especially within Data Warehouse & Streaming environments.
* Deep foundational knowledge, understanding and application on all aspects of Information Security concepts from broad range of technical and non- technical areas.
* Experience working in a DevOps environment with knowledge of Continuous Integration, Containers, DAST/SAST tools and building Evil Stories (Technical)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.