Job description / Role
As the Senior Security Architecture Lead, you will be responsible for defining and managing the enterprise security architecture, ensuring appropriate technical standards are defined for the enterprise network. You will also be responsible for evaluating the architecture of digital applications as well as cross-group applications and implementation of new security solutions.
A well-established organization going though exciting changes and investing heavily in new technology. Centered around developments in technology and digital, the focus is now to bring in the best talent to help facilitate and drive the growth and evolution of this great organization.
• Support the implementation of new security solutions to define and manage the Enterprise Security.
• Identify new security solutions to be implemented.
• Perform technical evaluation of security solutions and shortlisting of vendors.
• Assess controls around protection of information in emerging technologies (such as social media and cloud computing) are appropriately defined.
• Ensure policies, procedures and standards are implemented to ensure the protection of information in networks and supporting infrastructure.
• Ensure sensitive systems have a dedicated (isolated) computing environment which prevents unauthorized and unintended information transfer via shared system resources.
• Ensure access to both internal and external network services is controlled in a manner that ensures user access to networks and network services does not compromise the security of the network services.
• Set the framework for system development activities to be performed in specialized development environments, isolated from the live environment, and protected against disruption and disclosure of information.
• Attractive tax-free salary
• Fast-moving transformation environment
• Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work with the latest technology
• An advanced degree in computer science, cryptography, security assurance, MIS, engineering or related discipline
• At least 9-10 years of experience, with a minimum of 4 years in the Information/Cyber Security field. The remainder with one or more of the following: networks and telecommunications, IT Audit, or IT Risk.
• Experience of working with and implementing frameworks such as SABSA and TOGAF.
• Comprehensive understanding of Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, SOX, PCI DSS and Cyber Essentials) and UK and EU data protection laws, including GDPR.
• A strong working knowledge of the below:
Networking and switching technologies, optimization tools and next generation firewalls.
Cloud security practices.
Cryptographic controls and website security.
Current experience of Windows Server, virtualization and desktop technologies.
Experience of wireless and mobile security standards.
Microsoft Security (E3 and E5) security solutions.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.