Job description / Role
CND Incident Response team provides a high level of expertise to deliver timely and efficient incident remediation to our various client.
You will be evolving within a team of experts working on complex engagement. As an incident responder, you take part of all phases of an incident until its complete remediation. Your general expertise in information security will serve you in performing various tasks to help explain the compromise. During compromise assessment you will install, review and report or potential compromise occurring in the various complex environment set up by our client.
As an Incident Responder, you will:
- Preserves, harvests, and processes incident data
- Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, and trends in incident response
- Investigate events for evidence of insider threats or attacks
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises
- Thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers!
Your personal dream could be the world's reality
At DarkMatter we believe that "impossible is only the beginning." That's why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you'll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we'll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what's next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Expert understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals OR
- Expert understanding of operating systems (Windows, Linux and OSX)
- Knowledge of Malware Triage and Reverse Engineering
- Knowledge of network based services and client/server applications
- Knowledge of enterprise systems and infrastructure
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.