Job description / Role
• Participate in the design, planning, and implementation of new projects / technologies and ensure that the solutions are highly available and performing.
• Provide day-to-day operational support including responding to incidents, service requests and tasks.
• Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access.
• Reporting Security operational status by gathering and prioritizing information.
• Maintain Security infrastructure health checks, proactively take actions to minimize downtime and performance issues.
• Day-to-day administration of Firewalls, Vulnerability Management, WAF, VPN Concentrator, DLP, End Point Protection, Web Proxy, Database Firewall, HSM, SCM and FIM solutions etc.
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
• Write comprehensive technical reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
• Maintain knowledge of new and emerging cyber security threats and ensure the infrastructure is secured.
• Manage and prioritize multiple assigned tasks to meet established deadlines.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Support other teams for performance/ availability issues
• Provide advanced level advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
• Ensure compliance with all approved ITSM policies and processes.
• With 7-10 years of relevant experience in cyber security.
• Advanced level experience in managing and supporting complex security that are built on a number of different cybersecurity technologies.
• Advanced level experience in Managed Security Services
• Expert level experience in different security automation tools, protocol analyzers, packet filtering etc.
• Expert level experience in managing and supporting firewalls, End Point Protection, WAF, DLP, Email Gateway, CTR, SCM & FIM, Web Proxy, DBF, HSM, Vulnerability Management etc.
• Expert level experience in Security monitoring, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Advanced level experience with planning, implementing and improving security policies and firewall configurations.
• Advanced level experience following ITSM policies and processes.
• CCIE (Security)
• Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE8)
• Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate (PCCSA)
• Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA)
• Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Any Product Certification: Infoblox, F5, TrendMicro, Symantec etc
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• Palo Alto Firewall, Traps, Virtual Firewall (Micro-Segmentation), WildFire SandBox, Global Protect
• Rapid 7 InsightVM, Metasploit
• Thycotic PAM
• Infoblox DNS/DHCP/NTP/IPAM
• F5 BIG-IP LTM/APM/ASM
• Bolden James Data Classification and ForcePoint DLP
• TripWire Enterprise (SCM and FIM)
• TrendMicro AntiVirus (AV)
• Symantec Web Proxy
• IBM Resilient
• DeepSecure CTR (Content Threat Removal)
• Fortimail Email Gateway
• Imperva DBF (Database Firewall)
• Thales nCipher HSM
• SecMaker NetID
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Network Security Engineer
IT Support Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
L1 Desktop Support Engineer
IT Help Desk Suport