Job description / Role
As a Senior Service Architect, you an integral part of the Service Operations team, ensuring the company's customers receive a service design & a service strategy, which meet their requirements both contractually and operationally. You are also responsible for the design of service offerings and the service catalogue & portfolio for our company's customers.
A progressive multinational organisation with both a strong middle east and global presence.
* Design service organisations (ensuring fit for purpose and service), with a focus on the service operational processes definitions.
* Maintain stakeholder engagement with a variety of multi-faceted tech and business teams to agree processes & interfaces as well as process work instruction.
* Devise service reporting design, ITSM tool design with design proposals being presented to senior stakeholders and customers.
* Provide solutionising services for change requests on those projects which require out of scope deliverables.
* Work closely with Architecture & Engineering teams as well as SDMs and BRMs to establish, define and design where needed the service management products to be considered at the initiation phase, at the same time as Technical and Solution Architects are engaged.
* Ensure the service management products are delivered in advance of major changes and initiatives as well as service enhancements and changes at the point of go-live; drive awareness campaigns and workshops, document and update service models.
* Review, re-negotiate, update, or create Service Level and Operating Level Agreements (SLAs / OLAs) as well as Critical Success Factors (CSFs) that will ultimately define and measure the Quality of Service (QoS) provided to our customers through the Service Architecture framework.
* Assist and develop the Service Transition framework with the Service Transition Manager, delivering world class game changing services for our customers.
* Assure customer and regulatory requirements and contractual obligations are covered in a technical service led solution.
* Assurance of technical designs demonstrating a high level of understanding with respect to customer drivers, customer requirements, contractual agreements, service architecture and service management.
* Create assured service models to support the service operation teams in the delivery of tech services, to ensure the technical solution is fit for service and fit for purpose.
* Work closely with all service providers to input on service elements that are key to technical solutions and ensure the scalability of the end to end solutions and services being put into place.
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* In-depth Problem-Solving skills.
* Design & Innovation skills, with a clear track record of successful Service Model design and delivery.
* Knowledge of ITIL v3 is essential, preferably with a certification in ITIL Service Strategy (ITILSS).
* Service Design and Architecture experience within an eCommerce organisation.
* Service Implementation background and Service Management Tool design & specification experience.
* Strong interpersonal communication and organisational skills required to operate as a leading member of a service operations team that delivers a world class service to its customers.
* Excellent technical service architecture skills, enabling the creation of future proof highly complex scalable global service models and solutions.
* Champions Technology service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as the Service Operations framework.
* Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the application of service offerings provided by the company's tech division at a global scale.
* Extensive, real-world experience designing and architecting services within complex enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures for global applications, particularly eCommerce and Digital Transformation programmes.
* Experience with multi-tier system development for large enterprises and in designing service models at both the logical and physical layers in support of multi-tier systems.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Application Architect - AWS
IBM Middle East
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
IT Technical Support Manager - ITIL Expert
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||2 Feb|