Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Senior SharePoint Manager - Major Exhibition Programme
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing the current SharePoint databases, trackers, applications and workflows based on business and programme requirements.
• Designing, developing and testing custom SharePoint web parts and web applications.
• Administering the PMC SharePoint site and site collection.
• Administering the programme management delivery systems and sites and similar portals.
• Designing, creating and maintaining all physical databases required for development, testing, training and production environments.
• Planning and implementing back-up, recovery and capacity planning of the databases.
• Managing some software supplier contracts through identification, procurement and administration.
• Working with the team ensuring the programme wide JV staff have suitable hardware, software and support.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Professional experience with SharePoint development in O365 or on-permise environment.
• Web and Windows development experience in a Microsoft platform.
• SharePoint administration skills including user and storage management.
• Good understanding of the end to end software development lifecycle.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Proactive approach to identification and resolution of issues.
• A degree qualification in an IT discipline.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.