Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class eCommerce capability. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our Senior Site Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring offerings and promotions are timely listed online in alignment with stores. You will also be responsible for analyzing online purchasing data, competitor comparisons, and translating them into the report to update management.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage/create/remove categories and collections on the website
- Manage product recommendation and personalization tools
- Ensure consistency of product SKUs and labels with ERP systems
- Align with the Online Brand Strategy plan and assist the dedicated teams on operational actions for acquisition, promotion, retention, communication, etc.
- Liaise with the purchasing team for new launches (in line with all stores)
- Liaise with the commercial team for new brands listing
- Manage the launch of products, including content request from brands and stock request from purchasing team
- Ensure all promotions are active online (including; discount promotions, GWP and PWP by country)
Merchandising on Site:
- Utilize sales and customer analytics to decide how products should be displayed online to maximize sales; this includes:
- Guarantee optimum brand presentation in homepages, landing pages and product description
- Product assortment by best sellers, unsung heroes and new launches to optimize sales
- Filters and main menu navigation update
What you'll need to succeed:
- 2 years of experience in the same field or a similar field
- University Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- Experience in Content Management
- Experience in Price Management
- Experience in Stock Management
- Experience in Sales Forecasts and Analysis
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.