Job description / Role
• Work collaboratively with clients and prospective clients to understand and achieve their End Game by curating tailored solutions from the clients portfolio of world class content. Generate sales in accordance with personal targets through acquisition of profitable new clients and account management of existing clients.
• Build a sales pipeline & achieve sales targets – to be agreed with line manager
• Business Development
• Participate in and support the consistent participation in Team BD Session and Solutions Advisory Team Meeting, prioritizing this over all other activity.
• Ensure clarity of your personal lead generation strategy, including required activity levels to drive lead generation and maintain a healthy pipeline (calls, meetings, opportunity value and conversion ratios)
• Support other team members in mapping out lead generation strategy both in and outside of Team BD sessions
• Proactively generate new business opportunities by independently targeting new clients across the Middle East
• Follow up on leads generated through marketing activities
• Coordinate closed business deals from negotiation of contract through to integrating contract requirements with business operations, supporting the Customer Success Cycle
• Ensure complete written and verbal handover to relevant Operations / Implementation Team
• Build and execute an individual sales strategy and present to team each quarter
• Actively participate in strategy sessions
• Understand the company's Digital, Learning, Teambuilding and Transforming products and concepts in order to present and propose appropriate solutions to clients in a confident manner
Quarterly Objectives & Rocks
• Consistently achieve quarterly objectives
• Lead (or play a leading role) in the execution of a Quarter Rock or Team Priority
Account Management & Growth
• Demonstrate the ability to grow accounts and win repeat business
• Manage and maintain existing accounts ensuring a continuous profitable relationship by proposing new products and services to enhance existing relationships
• Maintain up to 15 Key Accounts and 35 Developing Accounts within your portfolio
• Have 3 or more AED 500k+ revenue accounts in this portfolio
• Maintain detailed client records and projects through Salesforce, and comply with timely sales administration and support requirements
• Use systems as per company guidelines
• Set the example for system utilization, that other colleagues can use as a benchmark
• Consistently live the company's values with evidence and validation from peers
• Support People’s Personal Growth by offering support & guidance to other team members
• Lead and contribute to Deal and Account storms
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.