Job description / Role
• Follow-up, coordinate and ensure the successful implementation and administration of Excellence Criteria according to the DGEP requirement, (Radar System) within the Sector
• Execute internal Excellence self-assessment within the Sector and its departments
• Conduct Quality audits within the Sector
• Provide feedback to the management about the performance of the DGEP Assessments so that the same can be reviewed for possible improvement of the system
• Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
• Ensure the timely submission of business objectives related to Quality & Excellence to Development and
• Corporate Performance Department
• Follow-up on the measurement of Process KPIs within the Sector and their analysis and improvement
• Coordinate with the related department within RTA on matters relating to quality audit and certifications
• Monitor all the improvement actions related to the assessment and measure their effectiveness
• Follow-up on the implementation of the communication plan with Partners & cooperate with the partners coordinators within the Sector
• Promote Quality, Excellence and the concepts of continual improvement across the Sector by conducting internal awareness sessions.
• Follow-up on the implementation of the Award plan & participate in the preparation of the awards submission files within the Sector
• Follow-up on the implementation of the Process development and review plan within the Sector
• Cooperate in the participation of the Sector employees, projects and teams in the internal Excellence Award and DGEP Awards, starting with the nomination to the preparation of needed documents, training and rehearsals for each nominee
• Monitor all the corrective and preventive actions along with the possible control of the overall service being provided by Sector for their timely completion and effectiveness based on the decisions taken during audit management reviews.
• Coordinate for the Implementation of KPIs related to Specialized Agreements within the Sector
• Participate in some functional improvement teams as and when required
• Submit the KPIs reports related to QE office / CEOs offices, and follow-up on the improvement actions.
• Update the Results criteria of DGEP model (C6, C7, C8, C9) related to the Sector within the System
AED 21,000 to 27,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor in Quality, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Management Engineering / Masters preferred from a recognized University.
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
• 8 years of relevant experience.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
• Excellence Certification (EFQM / DGEP / DQA / SKGEP), Quality Certification (ISO certified Auditor)
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
About the Company
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.