Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility based in Abu Dhabi is currently recruiting for Senior Staff Nurse that has an experience with patients with intellectual disabilities and mental health experience
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Responsibility and accountability for the assessment of required care and the development, implementation and evaluation of holistic care for patient with intellectual disability and mental health experience.
• Communicating effectively at all levels within the interdisciplinary team.
• Provides professional leadership and acts as a positive role model and mentor for team members. Ensures team members work within their capacity, experience and scope of practice.
• Acts as a preceptor and provides orientation and competence assessment for new and less experienced staff as required.
• Promoting progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional clinical skills in the specialty.
• Assisting in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
• Promoting good health and well – being through education.
• Understanding, supporting and promoting the mission, vision and values of the facility
• Adhering to and promoting the professional nurses code of conduct for Abu Dhabi and home country
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
• Minimum 5 years post-graduation experience in long term residential/community care or mental health nursing (adult/pediatric).
• Minimum 2 years of experience in leadership role as Sr. nurse, Nurse Manager, Charge Nurse, Nursing Team Leader, Shift in charge etc.
• Bachelors degree in Nursing (from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States or Western European Countries)
• Experience in the handling of a cognitively and behaviorally challenged patients (adults/pediatrics) varying degrees of physical limitations. Strong working exposure in either Cerebral Palsy, Intellectual Disability, or development health problems.
• Strong working exposure in either Intellectual Disability, Cerebral Palsy or development health problems.
• Experience in Leadership and mentoring and shift coordination
• Willing to work 48 hours per week
• Willing to be based in UAE
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar