Job description / Role
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
- May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
- Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
- Overlook work of team members
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate:
- Salary: AED 6,000 - AED 7,000
- Must know ERP or Oracle
- Good record keeping skills
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Senior storekeeper
- Must have FMCG experience - foodstuff storage
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.