Job description / Role
- Scheme Design & Detailed Design.
- Coordinates with other departments for meeting the programme requirements.
- Estimates project(s) needs, schedules and manage CAD Technicians.
- Design and specification using UK, US Codes of practice including seismic design.
- Monitors and evaluates progress and takes corrective actions.
- Assist the Project Manager and Estimating Team in the Tendering process.
- Initiate the Site Soil Investigation works and obtain quotations
- Assist in preparation of proposals for new projects
- Assist the Construction supervision team
- University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 15 years experience with a consultant firms
- Other certifications obtained: Dubai Municipality License: Unlimited
- STAAD pro, ETABS, SAFE, MIDAS/ Gen, MIDAS / SDS,
- PROKON FASTRAK Portal, RAM, FEM, AUTCAD, Math CAD, VB, Ms Office
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Leadership ability
- Organization skills and attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Min. 35
About the Company
A leading engineering consulting company in UAE.
Associate / Principal Structural Engineer
Associate/ Director Structural Engineer
Senior Infrastructure / Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|
Project Engineer - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Associate / Director Structural Engineer